Also included in
In this growing bundle of lessons, students will learn to set up Punnett squares, solve probability problem, and decode pedigrees. This bundle will also prepare biology students on the topics of types of inheritance, ABO blood types, codominance, monohybrid and dihybrid crosses, and the laws of inhe$27.00$40.00Save $13.00
In this set of 3 activities, students will learn to set up and solve monohybrid, dihybrid, and codominance Punnett squares for classical genetics problems. After completing this activity, 9th and 10th grade biology students will be able to calculate possible ratios for the genotypes and phenotypes p$6.00$9.00Save $3.00
This growing bundle of lessons for 9th and 10th grade biology includes the metric system, biochemistry, cells, photosynthesis, respiration, cell division, heredity, and classical genetics. Bundles include notes, worksheets, lab activities, card sorts, task cards, digital Boom cards, review sheets,$127.00$212.00Save $85.00
This worksheet will prepare students to solve codominance inheritance problems using ABO blood types. By completing this classical genetics activity, biology students will learn how to set up a Punnett square using alleles to solve for the genotypes and phenotypes of several crosses.
- Answer key included
- Recommended for high school biology students and as a review for AP biology classes
- Students will fill in blank Punnett squares in order to fill out the possible resulting offspring.
- Punnett Squares Mini-Bundle - Monohybrid, Dihybrid, and Codominance worksheets
- Bundle of Lessons – Classical Genetics
- Punnett Squares for Dihybrid Crosses Worksheet
- Decoding Pedigrees Worksheet
- Classical Genetics Crossword Puzzle